Water Emulsion Hard Surface Sealer
Versatile water emulsion hard surface sealer to produce an outstanding wear surface with outstanding chemical resistance and durability. Scientific multi-polymer technology prepared by high pressure emulsification and polymerization. Thermoplastic resins, coupling solvents, penetrants, plasticizers, and leveling aids - all combined to produce superior gloss and durability without the fire and vapor hazard of solvent type sealers.Code: 0525Packaging: 55 Gal. Drum; 5 Gal. Pail; 4 x 1 Gal./Case
- TransparencyWater Clear
- Chemical ResistanceSuperior
- Gloss 60°91
- Emulsion pH8.2
- Coverage1st coat 600-800 sq.ft./gal. -2nd coat 1200-1600 sq.ft./gal
- Viscosity (cps) <10 cP
- Flash PointNot available
- Polymer TypeMultiple Component
- Resin TypeThermoplastic
- Freeze-ThawProtect from Freezing
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.02 ± 0.01
- Density (lbs/gal)8.5 ± 0.1
- RemovableYes with special stripper
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Pro-Seel TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet PRO-SEEL SDS English.pdf
Floor Preparation: Thoroughly clean the floor using CONKLEEN™ Concrete Cleaner or ASTRO-CHEM™ Degreaser Cleaner. On oily and greasy garage floors, use an emulsifiable solvent cleaner. Clean walls with a degreaser cleaner or pressure cleaner. Rinse cleaned surface thoroughly and allow to dry for at least one hour.
For Concrete and Other Porous Surfaces: Apply PRO-SEEL™ Water Emulsion Hard Surface Sealer with a brush, roller, or applicator and allow to dry for a minimum of one hour between coats. Where required for gloss or to provide uniform coverage, two or more coats may be applied. To recoat traffic lanes, clean and allow to dry, apply PRO-SEEL™ Water Emulsion Hard Surface Sealer as above. Stripping is not required.
For Use on Terrazzo, Glazed Brick, Quarry Tile, and Other Low Porosity Surfaces: Use the same procedure as above.
Features & Benefits
- Superior surface protection / Extends life of wear surface for maximum optimal appearance
- No etching required / Reduces labor costs in application
- Multi-polymer emulsion / Provides for optimum gloss, durability and chemical resistance
- High solids formula / Maximum wear surface available to eliminate re-coating
- Water-based emulsion / No toxic fumes, fire hazards or lengthy drying times
No Video Available
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Observe good industrial hygiene practices.
Response: Wash thoroughly after handling.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
This product is not known to be a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.