100% Active - All Natural Citrus Degreaser Deodorizer
An amazing all natural citrus extract solvent degreaser deodorizer which is designed for a multitude of industrial and institutional cleaning, degreasing and deodorizing applications. Micro-micellular technology is used to blend Dextro-limonene and other premium citrus extracts with mixed ionic emulsifiers to yield a product with the highest theoretical cleaning ability and maximum emulsification properties.
55 Gal. Drum; 5 Gal. Pail; 4 x 1 Gal./Case Item #1080
12 x 32 oz Qt./Case Item #1079Code: 1079, 1080Packaging: 55 Gal. Drum; 5 Gal. Pail; 4 x 1 Gal./Case, 12 x 32 oz Qt./Case
- Pure Citrus Active Content (%)100
- Net ChargeMixed ionic
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)0.86 ± 0.01
- Density (lbs/gal)7.2 ± 0.1
- pH (1:1 Aqueous)Not available
- Odor ControlSuperior
- Flash Point (°F TOC)Not available
- Chlorinated HydrocarbonsNone
- Chlorinated HydrocarbonsNone
- Viscosity (cps)< 10 cP
- Emulsification in WaterStable 12 Hours
- Degreasing AbilityExcellent
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Citrol TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet CITROL SDS English.pdf Safety Data Sheet CITROL QT SDS English.pdf Miscellaneous Documents Citrol (Diluted 1-2 to 1-25) GHS Secondary Label 6 up.pdf
Apply, spray or brush concentrate onto surface and allow to work for 2 to 3 minutes.
Agitate if necessary and rinse with water, pressure spray, or steam.
See dilution chart below for recommended product dilutions:
Surface/Material Dilution Removal of Tar 1:2
Asphalt, Rubber Tire Marks Undiluted Heavy Duty Industrial Degreasing, Engines, and Motors 1:4
General Purpose Cleaning up to 1:25
Rug and Upholstery Stain Removal 1:10
Shower, Tub, and Tile Scum Removal 1:20
For Grease Traps and Drain Line Cleaning: Add 8 to 10 ounces of CITROL™ daily to drains and grease traps. Allow at least one hour to dissolve grease before rinsing with warm or hot water.
For Chemical Toilets: To keep clean and deodorize, add 3 ounces of concentrate for each 30 gallons of holding tank capacity.
For Sewage Plants, Septic Tanks, Drainfields, and etc.: Add one quart of CITROL™ for 1000 gallons of capacity or dispense through a drip device as required for maximum odor control.
Features & Benefits
- Strong, clean, citrus odor / Cleans without petroleum odors and leaves a pleasant citrus scent
- Multipurpose / Used for parts washing, grease trap cleaning, sewer plant cleaning and deodorizing, dissolving tar and many other applications
- Noncorrosive and safe for all metal surfaces / May be used on any type of ferrous or non-ferrous metals including aluminum, copper, and brass
- Contains all natural citrus extracts and emulsifiers that quickly cut through greasy, oily films.
- All biodegradable formula / The strength of a petroleum product in an environmentally safe formula
DANGER: FLAMMABLE LIQUID AND VAPOR. CAUSES SERIOUS EYE DAMAGE. CAUSES SKIN IRRITATION. MAY CAUSE AN ALLERGIC SKIN REACTION. MAY BE FATAL IF SWALLOWED AND ENTERS AIRWAYS. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Avoid breathing mist or vapor. Wear protective gloves/clothing and eye/face protection. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Contaminated work clothing must not be allowed out of the workplace. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. Ground/bond container and receiving equipment. Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment. Use only non-sparking tools. Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
Response: If on skin (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If swallowed: Immediately call a poison center/doctor. Do NOT induce vomiting. In case of fire: Use appropriate media to extinguish.
Storage: Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. Store locked up.
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.