Mega Wear Low Odor Floor Finish
INVINCIBLE™ is a new floor finish based on NCL’s exclusive, proven Micro Molecular Technology. INVINCIBLE™ provides superior “off-the-mop” initial gloss, exceptional film clarity, and “mega-wear”. INVINCIBLE™ is exceptionally easy to apply, levels beautifully, and dries quickly. INVINCIBLE™ is uniquely formulated for ideal drying in high humidity conditions. INVINCIBLE™ repels soil, scuffs and scratches to provide long lasting protection and beauty (“mega-wear”).
Authorized UL Product
Key Market InformationCode: 0595Packaging: 55 Gal. Drum; 5 Gal. Pail; 4 x 1 Gal./Case
- TypePure acrylic polymers
- Coverage (sq. ft./gal)2500 - 3000
- pH8.2 ± 0.3
- Drying Time (minutes)20-30
- % Styrene (Free Monomer)0.0
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.03 ± 0.01
- Flash PointNot available
- Slip ResistantYes
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Invincible TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet INVINCIBLE SDS English.pdf Miscellaneous Documents Invincible Brochure 4 page.pdf
Floor Preparation: Strip old finish and wax using your preferred NCL floor stripper following label directions. For baseboards and corners, use an NCL baseboard stripper following label directions. If necessary, rinse thoroughly with clean water and allow to completely dry.
Application: Using a clean finish mop or applicator apply thin uniform coat of INVINCIBLE™ Mega Wear, Low Odor Floor Finish. Allow to dry thoroughly after each coat, usually 20-30 minutes (depends on temperature, humidity, and amount of finish applied). Do not apply more than 4 coats in a 24 hour period. Floor should be thoroughly dry before allowing traffic in area.
High Speed Buffing and Burnishing: INVINCIBLE™ Mega Wear, Low Odor Floor Finish is an ideal product for use with high speed polishing or burnishing machines of 1000 rpm or higher. Prior to buffing or burnishing dust mop the floor surface using an NCL dust mop treatment. Buff or dry burnish using an NCL Aqua Magic™ buffing pad. For spray buffing, mop-on or autoscubber restoring use a preferred NCL gloss restorer.
Routine Maintenance: Dust mop using mop treated with an NCL dust mop treatment. Damp mop or clean with an automatic scrubber using your preferred NCL neutral floor cleaner following label directions.
Scrub and Recoat: When routine maintenance and buffing/burnishing no longer responds as needed, scrub and recoat using an NCL scrub and recoat cleaner following label directions.
Features & Benefits
- Applies easily / Dries quickly, levels beautifully, no re-coat attack.
- High Solids formula / Save time and labor with fewer coats
- Scuff, scratch and abrasion resistant / Minimizes maintenance requirements
- Repels Dirt / Stays clean, clear and bright longer
- Superior “Off-The-Mop” Gloss / Floors look beautiful, right from the start.
- Excellent Burnish Response / Easily maintain wet-look gloss for extended period of time.
- Exclusive Micro Molecular Technology / Superior durability and long term performance.
- Formulated for high humidity conditions / Dries great in virtually all humidity conditions.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Observe good industrial hygiene practices.
Response: Wash thoroughly after handling.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
This product is not known to be a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.