Oil Type Floor & Mop Treatment
Easy to use oil type mop, dust cloth and floor treatment. Highly effective dust mop treatment made from refined, high-flash mineral oils, dust attractants, fresheners and special cleaners.Code: 0701Packaging: 55 Gal. Drum; 5 Gal. Pail; 4 x 1 Gal./Case
- Flash Point (°F TOC)Not available
- Viscosity (cps)< 30 cSt
- Kauri-Butanol Value.27
- Specific Gravity (gr/cc)0.83 ± 0.01
- Density (Ibs/gal)6.8 ± .05
- High Temp. Stability>140°F
- Low Temp. Stability< 32°F
- Dust AbsorbancyExtremely high
- Actives (%)100
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Treatco TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet TREATCO SDS English.pdf Miscellaneous Documents Treatco (Undiluted) GHS Secondary Label 6 up.pdf
Initial Preparation: To initially prepare untreated dry mops for use on resilient floors (including vinyl, asphalt, rubber and linoleum) apply the amount of TREATCO™ recommended in the table below to the mop, allow it to stand and absorb into the mop fibers for at least 8 hours before using. Treat dry mops for use on wood floors with the amount of TREATCO™ recommended in the table below to the mop, allow it to stand and absorb into the mop fibers for at least 8 hours before using.
- Size of MopAmount of Treatment
- 12"-18"6-10 oz.
- 24"-30"16 oz.
- 36"-42"24-32 oz.
- 48"1 quart (32 oz.)
After mopping the floor with a treated dry mop, shake out loosely clinging dirt from the mophead to keep it clean. Store dry mops hanging up not on the floor.
Features & Benefits
- Safe on wood floors / Will not warp or damage wood floors
- Multi-functional / Can be used as a furniture polish
- Protects and beautifies / Saves labor while producing a clean environment
- Reduces airborne dust / Eliminates maintenance problems
- 100% active formula / Allows for most economical use
No Video Available
WARNING: COMBUSTIBLE LIQUID. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection.
Response: In case of fire: Use appropriate media to extinguish.
Storage: Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.