Coffee / Tea / Browning Carpet Spot Remover
Exceptional ready-to-use spot cleaner designed specifically for removal of tannin based stains such as coffee, tea and browning. Organic acid pH neutralizes alkalinity, stabilizes dyes, and inhibits browning.
Key Market Information
GovernmentTannin Based stains such as those from coffee, tea, soda, wine, or rust can be found in many different types of facilities and can cause costly damage to carpets if not treated properly. TANNIN OUT™ rids carpets of these stains and preserves the life of the carpets.Code: 0685Packaging: 4 x 1 Gal./Case; 12 x 32 oz Qt./Case
- OdorGiane™ Fresh
- Flash PointNot available
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.01 ± 0.01
- Density (lbs/gal)8.4 ± 0.1
- Viscosity (cps)< 10 cP
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Tannin Out TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet TANNIN OUT SDS English.pdf Miscellaneous Documents Tannin Out (Undiluted) GHS Secondary Label 6 up.pdf
- Pretest carpet for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
- Blot up excess liquid with a clean absorbent white cloth.
- Spray TANNIN OUT™ full strength onto spot or stain.
- Allow at least 10 minutes contact time.
- Agitate with a carpet brush or clean cloth.
- Blot with clean absorbent white cloth.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Allow to dry then vacuum.
NOTE: Due to the variety of carpeting materials this product should be tested at recommended use dilution in an inconspicuous area. Use clean cloth or sponge for application and if test area indicates bleeding, color removal, carpet shrinkage or deterioration of adhesive, do not use.
Features & Benefits
- Does not contain anti-static agents, defoamers, optical brighteners or carpet protectants / Safe for stain resistant carpeting
- Contains malodor counteractant & Giane™ fragrance enhanced / Truly modifies unpleasant odors & leaves behind a fresh cosmetic scent
- Dual use product / Can be used as a carpet spotter as well as a debrowning agent
- Utilizes soil releasing agents / Releases soils onto brush or cloth
WARNING: CAUSES SERIOUS EYE IRRITATION. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Wear eye protection/face protection. Wash thoroughly after handling.
Response: If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of waste and residues in accordance with local authority requirements.
This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.