Deodorizer / Restroom Cleaner / Urine Odor Eliminator
SHA-ZYME™ DRC is no-rinse daily cleaner and deodorizer formulated to specifically remove restroom soils and completely eliminate urine deposits and odors. The exceptionally fresh, floral fragrance deodorizes the area and eliminates urine odors completely. SHA-ZYME™ DRC for use on any water washable surface, including porous hard surfaces such as ceramic tile, brick, concrete, quarry tile, any grouted floor surface, rubber matting and non-porous surfaces such as vinyl tile. SHA-ZYME™ DRC with powerful deep cleaning agents remove soils and the bio-enzymatic action dissolves organic waste on floors to eliminate urine deposits and odors.
SHA-ZYME™ DRC is recommended for use in restrooms, showers, locker rooms in schools, hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, and anywhere urine odors are a problem.Code: 1831Packaging: 4 x 1 gal/case
- Liquid OdorFresh Floral
- pH (conc)9.2 ± 0.2
- pH (1:64 use dilution)7.5 ± 0.5
- Viscosity (cps)< 10
- Density (lbs/gal)8.4 ± 0.1
- Organic Odor EliminationExcellent
- Bacteria SystemSMB (Synergized Multi-Blend)
- Concentration of BacteriaOver 200 billion/gal.
- Surface CompatibilitySafe on all water washable surfaces
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Sha-Zyme DRC TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet SHA-ZYME DRC SDS English.pdf Safety Data Sheet SHA-ZYME DRC RTU (1-20, 1-64) SDS English 2018-01-17.pdf Miscellaneous Documents Sha-Zyme DRC flyer.pdf Miscellaneous Documents Sha-Zyme DRC GHS Secondary Label.pdf
FOR CLEANING & MAINTENANCE:
SHAKE BEFORE USING
1) Using warm water, dilute SHA-ZYME™ DRC at a dilution of 1:64 (2 ounces per gallon of water) into mop bucket or automatic scrubber.
2) Apply solution onto floor using mop or apply through automatic scrubber.
3) Allow 3 - 5 minutes dwell time allowing the solution to penetrate soils, grime and deposits.
4) If needed, brush floor with a stiff bristled brush or automatic scrubber with stiff bristled brush.
5) Pick up solution or squeegee to the drain. Do not rinse. Allow floor to air dry.
FOR DIFFICULT ODOR CONTROL: SHAKE BEFORE USING
1) Perform routine cleaning for the affected area first.
2) Using warm water, make a fresh solution of SHA-ZYME™ DRC at a dilution of 1:20 (6 ounces per gallon of water) into mop bucket or automatic scrubber.
3) Damp mop fresh solution to the affected area.
4) Do not rinse. Allow floor to air dry.
5) Repeat on a frequent basis until odor goes away.
Features & Benefits
- High performance cleaner removes soils and grime to keep restroom floors clean, bright, sanitary and odor free.
- Eliminates urine deposits and associated unpleasant odors.
- Will not build-up, yellow or become sticky.
- No rinsing required.
- Will not harm plumbing or fixtures.
- Powerful, fresh floral fragrance, eliminates tough urine odors.
- Synergized multi-blend (SMB) high active bacteria count produces enzymes that consume urine deposits and organic materials until they are gone.
- Unique non-acid formula eliminates light mineral deposits.
- Will not damage floor finish when used at 1:64 dilution.
WARNING: CAUSES SERIOUS EYE IRRITATION. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Wash thoroughly after handling.
Response: If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.