Professional Oven & Grille Cleaner
A commercial strength grill cleaner and oven renovator. This super active formula eliminates the need for scraping and scouring of burnt on grease and grime. Its unique foam/gel applies easily and coats all surfaces uniformly. Highly effective on both cold and warm oven surfaces.
Authorized USDA ProductCode: 2005Packaging: 12 x 1 18 oz. Cans
- AppearanceAmber Gel
- V.O.C. (%)12 ± 0.5
- Flash Point160°F
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Kitchen Mate TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet KITCHEN MATE SDS English.pdf
Shake well before use. Spray all surfaces evenly from a distance of 9-12 inches. Use in either warm (200o F or lower) or cool empty oven. Allow foam to work for 5-10 minutes on warm surfaces, 10-20 minutes on cool surfaces. Wipe clean with wet sponge or cloth. Rinse thoroughly with water. Preheating the oven to 150°F- 200°F will promote more rapid cleaning of burnt on soils.
NOTE: Always wear rubber gloves and eye protection when using this product. Never spray toward face or eyes. Keep away from light bulbs, electrical connections, switches and receptacles.
Features & Benefits
- Super active formula / Provides superior cleaning on tough commercial soils
- Thick clinging foam gel / Applies uniformly and clings to vertical surfaces for maximum surface exposure
- Warm or cold oven cleaner / Does not require oven preheat. Improves ease of application and clean up.
- Fast acting / Penetrates quickly to minimize labor
- USDA approved / Offers universal use by all food processing facilities
DANGER: FLAMMABLE AEROSOL. CONTAINS GAS UNDER PRESSURE; MAY EXPLODE IF HEATED. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. HARMFUL IF INHALED. HARMFUL IF IN CONTACT WITH SKIN. CAUSES SEVERE SKIN BURNS AND EYE DAMAGE. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. No smoking. Read label before use. Avoid breathing mist or vapor. Wear eye/face protection. Wash thoroughly after handling. Keep out of reach of children.
Response: IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON Center or doctor/physician. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
Storage: Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 122°F/50°C. Store in a well-ventilated place.
Disposal: Dispose of waste and residues in accordance with local authority requirements.
This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.