A superior cleaner and re-conditioner for all automotive surfaces including interior applications. This unique car wash utilizes a dual wetting agent system, sequestering aids and is purified with the use of de-ionized water for excellent film free cleaning.Code: 1204Packaging: 4 x 1 Gal./Case
- pH (Concentrate)10.0
- pH (Use Dilution)9.5 ± 0.5
- SolubilityComplete in water
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.01 ± 0.01
- Density (lbs/gal)8.4 ± 0.1
- High Temp Cloud>140°F
- Low Temp Cloud< 32°F
- Freeze-Thaw StableYes
- Freeze-Thaw StableYes
- Flash PointNot available
- DetergencyRapid & excellent
- CleaningFilm free
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Autokleen TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet AUTOKLEEN SDS English.pdf
Do not wash in direct sunlight. Dilute the product, using the dilution chart below, using hot or cold, hard or soft water.
General Exterior Cleaning: Dilute 4-6 oz. of AUTO KLEEN per gallon of water.
Interior or Light Exterior Cleaning: Dilute 2-4 oz. of AUTO KLEEN per gallon of water.
Heavy Duty Cleaning: Dilute 7-12 oz. of AUTO KLEEN per gallon of water.
Adjust dilution of cleaner for local conditions. After cleaning, thoroughly rinse and allow to dry.
Features & Benefits
- Complete solubility / Provides uniform film-free evaporation
- Pleasantly fragranced and colored / Maximizes consumer appeal and acceptance
- Self-service designed / Ideal product for pressure cleaning in self-serve bays
- pH buffered / Will not harm wax on finished surfaces of any kind
- Rapid detergency / Gives fast penetration and removal of all films and dirt
WARNING: CAUSES SERIOUS EYE IRRITATION. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Wash thoroughly after handling. Wear eye/face protection.
Response: If on skin: Wash with plenty of water. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If irritation persists get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of waste and residues in accordance with local authority requirements.
This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.