15% COCONUT OIL
Pure Liquid Hand Soap
A pure refined coconut oil soap which provides copious lather and excellent cleaning action. This all natural coconut soap is manufactured from the whole coconut oil retaining the natural glycerine. The oil is saponified in a high powered reactor and utilizes deionized water, along with sequestering agents to insure sparkling clarity.Code: 0305Packaging: 55 Gal. Drum; 5 Gal. Pail; 4 x 1 Gal./Case; 12 x 32 oz Qt./Case
- Soap TypeRefined coconut oil
- Free AcidsNone
- Glycerine retainedYes
- Essential OilsYes
- Viscosity (cps)<15 cSt
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.01 ± 0.01
- Density (lbs/gal)8.4 ± 0.1
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet 15 Cocount OIl TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet 15 COCONUT OIL HANDSOAP SDS English.pdf
For Hand Cleaning: For best results wet hands before application of 15% COCONUT OIL. Work into a lather using a massaging motion, paying particular attention to creases and nails. Rinse completely and dry.
For Refilling Dispensers: For best results keep the 15% COCONUT OIL container closed when not in use. Pour liquid into dispenser until it is full. For best results occasionally empty the dispenser of soap completely and rinse the dispenser valve. Then refill the dispenser with 15% COCONUT OIL.
Features & Benefits
- Made from natural Coconut Oil / Contains all of the natural emollients and humectants
- Traditional “Green Soap” appearance / Has the appearance and odor recognized as the standard for hand cleaners
- Fast acting rich lather / Imparts the feeling of quality
- Non-corrosive to dispensers / Safe for even chrome plated metal dispensers
No Video Available
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Observe good industrial hygiene practices.
Response: Wash hands after handling.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of waste and residues in accordance with local authority requirements
This product is not known to be a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.