UNISON™ BIO-ENZYMATIC RIM CAGE
Bio-Enzymatic Deodorizing Toilet Rim Cages
Deodorizing bacterial action rids fixtures of urine odors and other malodors.Code: 1778Packaging: 12 pcs per case
- ColorWhite Plastic Rim Cage with blue extrusion
- Malodor CounteractantYes (MCA™ Formula)
- Bio-EnzymaticYes (SMB Synergized Multi Blend)
- Specifi c Gravity (gr/cc)N/A
- Density (lbs/gal)N/A
- Solubility100% in water (block only)
- Net Weight2.20 ounces
- Storage StabilityUp to 140ºF
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationSafety Data Sheet UNISON RIM CAGE GIANE SDS English.pdf
Unwrap rim cage from cellophane packaging, expand rim hook and place rim hook over rim, allowing the scoop portion of cage to contact side of the toilet bowl. Unit dispenses small amount of deodorizing product into toilet water with each flush.
Features & Benefits
- Powerful chemical cleaning system / Reduces scale formation and soil build up
- Synergized multi strain bacteria / Naturally eliminates malodors
- Proprietary MCA™ malodor counteractants / Provides immediate broad range control
- Unique cage design / Prevents entrapment of odorous material
WARNING: CAUSES SERIOUS EYE IRRITATION. CAUSES SKIN IRRITATION. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Wear protective gloves / eye protection. Wash thoroughly after handling.
Response: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations. This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.